Information Notice, Art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – GDPR
According to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) we provide you with the information concerning the processing of personal data provided by filling in the registration form for the EMO MILANO 2021.
1) Subjects of the processing
DATA CONTROLLER pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of Reg. (UE) 2016/679 is EFIM–ENTE FIERE ITALIANE MACCHINE SPA, with registered address at Viale Fulvio Testi 128 – 20092 Cinisello Balsamo (MI), e-mail contact: email@example.com, in the person of the President – legal representative.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO): The Data Controller appointed a DPO pursuant to articles 37 – 39 of Reg. UE 2016/679. The e-mail contact of DPO is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Purposes and lawfulness of the processing
The personal data provided, will be processed in respect of the principle of lawfulness of the processing pursuant to article 6 Reg. UE 2016/679 for the purposes indicated here below:
a) Management of data processing concerning:
- registration (by filling in specific forms) in order to participate to EMO MILANO 2021 exhibition as visitor and related activities. LEGAL BASIS: Contract – art. 6, paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR. DATA RETENTION: 10 years or different period stated by law;
- until your opposition, sending informative and promotional e-mails managed by UCIMU-SISTEMI PER PRODURRE and CEU-CENTRO ESPOSIZIONI UCIMU SPA on behalf of the Data Controller – using the e-mail address provided by filling in the registration form. The abovementioned emails will concern the same exhibition (EMO MILANO 2021) or similar exhibitions/events (soft spam), pursuant to article 130, paragraph 4 of legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018. LEGAL BASIS: Legitimate interest: art. 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR. DATA RETENTION: until your objection.
b) Management of data processing concerning:
- prior consent and until objection, processing of your personal data for marketing activities, market researches, promotional activities, sample researches and direct sales, in order to receive, through e-mail, fax, MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), SMS (Short Message Service) or other types of messages and also operator’s calls and paper mail, informative, in order to analyze of the degree of satisfaction, promotionals, commercials and advertising material concerning events and initiatives promoted by EFIM–ENTE FIERE ITALIANE MACCHINE SPA and other companies within UCIMU Group. LEGAL BASIS: Consent, art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) GDPR DATA RETENTION: 3 years (or until consent withdrawal, if it has been given before 3 years).
c) Management of data processing concerning:
- prior consent and until opposition, transmission of your personal data to Third Parties for marketing activities, market researches, promotional activities, sample researches and direct sales, in order to receive – through e-mail, fax, MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), SMS (Short Message Service), other types of messages and also operator’s calls and paper mail, – informative, promotional, commercial ad advertising material, or concerning events and initiatives. Third parties operate in the exhibition field (for instance FIERA MILANO MEDIA SPA, FIERA MILANO SPA), in the related information field, or they carry out activites aimed at promoting italian companies (ICE).
The full list of product sectors is available by sending an email to the following address email@example.com. LEGAL BASIS: Consent, art. 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR. DATA RETENTION: until consent withdrawal.
3) Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties that act as Data Processors pursuant to articles 28 of GDPR, and/or person acting under the authority of the controller or of the processor pursuant to article 29 GDPR, as well as to parties that operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
Personal data might be communicated to the following categories:
– other companies within the UCIMU group;
– subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by the Data Controller and the telecommunications networks;
– subjects that collaborate with the Data Controller for the organization, management, implementation and execution of activities related to EMO MILANO 2021 (for instance FIERA MILANO SPA and FIERA MILANO MEDIA SPA);
– freelancers, firms or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships;
– competent authorities for fulfilling legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
The updated list of designated Data Processors is available by sending an email to the Data Controller as indicated in the premises.
4) Data transfer to a third country and/or international organization
Your personal Data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union.
5) Natur of data provision and refusal
Provision of personal data for purpose a) indicated above is necessary to complete the registration of EMO MILANO 2021 Exhibition and the execution of the related activities; any failure to provide such data shall entail the impossibility to get registered and participate as visitor.
Provision of personal data for purpose a) and in particular, to receive promotional and informative e-mails concerning this Exhibition is also necessary for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to carry out soft spam activities. You can object to this treatment at any time, easily and freely.
Provision of personal data for point b), namely direct marketing activities is optional: if you do not give your consent, your personal data will not be used for this purpose, without prejudice for the processing of personal data for purpose a).
Provision of personal data for purpose c), namely trasmission of personal data to third parties for marketing purposes is optional: if you do not give your consent, your data will not be used for this purpose and will not be disclosed to the abovementioned third parties, without prejudice for purpose a).
42.6 Data subject’s rights
You can exercise your rights as expressed in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 of the GDPR by contacting the Data Controller at e-mail addess firstname.lastname@example.org, or the DPO at e-mail address email@example.com. You can, at any time, ask the Data Controller to access your personal data, to rectify it, to cancel it, to limit the processing. Furthermore you can object to the processing of your personal data.
Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial remedy, if the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of Re. UE 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f), you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it) and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR, you can withdraw the consent at any time.
In case of a request, you can ask for the data portability pursuant to article 20 of Reg.UE 2016/679, and in these cases Data Controller shall provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
In order not to receive commercial and promotional communications through automated means (e-mail, SMS, MMS, fax), you can write an e-mail at any time at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “automated unsubscription” (please specify the sender), or use our system for automatic unsubscription and you will no longer be disturbed. In order not to receive commercial and promotional communications through traditional means (phone calls or paper), you can write an e-mail at any time at the following address email@example.com with the subject “traditional unsubscription” and you will no longer be disturbed.
Updated on 20 September 2019