BARUFFALDI Baruffaldi mechanical technoogies since 1927
Baruffaldi was founded in Milano (Italy) by Cesare Boffelli, a qualified mechanical engineer, in 1927.
In the ‘70s it began the production of components for Machine Tool industry (Electromechanical Turrets, Rotary Tables, 2-Speed Gearboxes for turning and milling machines). Baruffaldi, after 95 years, is still owned by the original founder family reaching the 4th generation. Nowadays the company is organized in 4 production plants on a total covered area of 25.000sqm employing 250 people.