EMO MILANO 2021
Monday 4th October 2021.
Speakers Corner Pad/Hall 5 – Stand B44 D31 Fieramilano Rho.
The event will host the lectio magistralis of Professor Giorgio Metta, scientific director of IIT, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia di Genova which operates with the aim of promoting excellence in basic and applied research and to foster the development of the national economic system.
Professor Giorgio Metta’s presentation will focus on issues related to automation, robotics and artificial intelligence and how they can affect the future of manufacturing as well as other areas of daily life.
- Luigi Galdabini, General Commisioner EMO MILANO 2021
- Hans-Martin Schneeberger, President CECIMO
- Enrico Pazzali, Presidente Fondazione Fiera Milano
- Barbara Colombo, President UCIMU-SISTEMI PER PRODURRE
- Carlo Ferro, President ICE-Agenzia
- Attilio Fontana, President Regione Lombardia
- Gilberto Pichetto Fratin, Deputy Minister of Economic Development, with responsibility for industrial policies, small and medium-sized enterprises, Made In Italy and Commerce.