Entry is against payment.
Visiting hours are from 9.30 to 18.00.
To October 9 the Golden Card entrance ticket can only be purchased on line by Credit Card, at the price of:
- € 25.00 (VAT included) daily ticket valid for 1 entrance
- € 50.00 (VAT included) permanenet card valid for 1 entrance per day
Journalists and press operators can request accreditation directly from the press office of the event:
To entry into Italy, travellers resident/domiciled in Milano and Lodi provinces that come only from countries of the lists :
- D) Albania, Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Jordan, Lebanon, Kosovo, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand, Qatar, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Republic of Korea, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Singapore, United States of America, Ukraine, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Regions.
- E) Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Brazil and India and rest of the world are required to register themselves
And fill out this form with the required data
(English translation of the form is available HERE) Modulo ENG.pdf (ats-milano.it)
- Warning! Everyone entering into Italy must be registered, so, for example, for a family unit, all members including minors, must be recorded.
- Warning! Communications registered more than 3 days in advance will not be accepted
- Warning! Please report in the notes field any impossibility to upload the green certificate, the molecular or antigen swab test result or other documents.
- Warning! Please specify in the notes field any possession of a derogation from the quarantine and/or swab test.