WELE WELE Mechatronic Co., Ltd.
WELE Mechatronic Co., Ltd. was founded and formed from the initial concepts of “The investors and labors cooperate together” and “Tolerating mutually is the way to grow”. We keep our own philosophy to construct the foundation of our long term and continuous operational entrepreneur.
WELE local shareholders own 63% share and accepts the rest of 37% share by the JTEKT group (including TOYODA KOKI) who is a sub-group of TOYOTA car maker.
WELE’s major managing team members were derived from Mechanical Industrial Research Laboratory of Industrial technology Research Institute in Taiwan who had been working in the Machine Tool business operation for more than 30 years. WELE managing team is wellknown in Taiwan machine tool industry for the development of big size bridge machine and as the professional machine tool builder with advanced technology.
WELE has successfully developed more than 60 high level models of new products, including big bridge machines working range between 600mm and 16000mm in X direction, 500mm and 6000mm in Y direction with five sides, five axes, high speed machining functions and horizontal boring function. Especially the UG series five axes machining center won the excellent award in the machining center category of 2009 Taiwan Machine Tools development and innovation contest. When WELE announced those series of “five side family,” “five axes family,” and “high speed group” of various high level machine tools in the market, we well received and met the demanding diversities from various technology needed industrious customers.
We sincerely appreciated you all very much. WELE insists on our own philosophy with professional managing team achieving our core value to face the markets with great variety.
WELE’s excellent ability is to offer our customers the reliable products and innovative technology with rich and experimental service resources. WELE will always be your best partner.